Simply follow the steps below to begin accepting payments on the go with your PAYD® PIN pad:
Before you receive your Welcome Kit:
Step 1 – Install the Locqus App
Download and install the latest version of the Locqus App onto every mobile device (if more than one) that you will use to perform transactions.
For a full list of compatible devices, click here.
After you receive your Welcome Kit:
Step 1 – Set up your PAYD PIN pad(s)
Your Welcome Kit includes a helpful guide for setting up the features on your PAYD PIN pad and pairing it with your mobile device.
You can also visit moneris.com/installation to download a copy of the guide..
Step 2 – Initialize your PAYD PIN pad(s)
- 1. Log into the Locqus App if you are not already logged in.
- 2. Tap the icon in the top left corner of the Locqus App screen.
- 3. When the Welcome message appears (to notify you that the PAYD PIN pad must be initialized), tap Okay.
- 4. Wait while the PAYD PIN pad initializes (the Locqus App device indicator displays Please wait, and the PAYD PIN pad also displays PLEASE WAIT).
- 5. Once the initialization is successful, the Locqus App device indicator displays Ready, and the PAYD PIN pad displays WELCOME/BONJOUR.
- 6. You are now ready to use the PAYD PIN pad with the Locqus App to accept payments.
Recommendation: To make the most out of accepting payments on the go, please have your PAYD PIN pad fully charged before you are ready to use it.
Congratulations! You are ready to start accepting mobile payments using the PAYD PIN pad and the Locqus App.
®PAYD is a registered trade-mark of Moneris Solutions Corporation. TMMONERIS PAYD is a trade-mark of Moneris Solutions Corporation. All other marks or registered trade-marks are the property of their respective owners.