Simply follow the steps below to begin accepting payments on the go with your Moneris PAYD® PIN Pad:
Step 1 – Activate your PAYD Pro account
(Note: For PAYD merchants upgrading to PAYD Pro, please go directly to Step 2.)
Before your PAYD PIN Pad arrives, please activate your PAYD Pro account.
- Visit getpayd.com/activate.
- Enter your merchant and store ID (found in your “Useful Information” email).
- Create a username and password.
- Provide your email address and answers to the security questions.
Step 2 – Install the PAYD App
Before your PAYD PIN Pad arrives, please download and install the latest version of the PAYD App onto the mobile device(s) that you will use.
For a full list of compatible devices, click here.
Step 3 – Set up, pair, and initialize your PAYD PIN Pad(s)
Once your PAYD PIN Pad arrives, you can proceed with setting it up.
Note: Each PAYD PIN Pad (if you have more than one) can be paired with only one mobile device at a time.
- Click here to familiarize yourself with the key elements of the PAYD PIN Pad, including the location of the power button and the micro-USB port.
- Refer to the “Setting up the PAYD PIN Pad” section of the Using PAYD Pro guide and follow the instructions for setting up your PAYD PIN Pad, pairing it with your mobile device, and initializing the PAYD PIN Pad.
- Refer to the “Optional features” section of the Using PAYD Pro guide for instructions on how to configure your preferences such as:
- Setting up a Quick PIN for easy sign-in to the PAYD App
- Making "Pinpad" the default payment device so you don't have to select it each time you want to perform a Sale transaction with the PAYD PIN Pad
- Enabling tip prompting to display during every debit/credit Sale transaction.
Recommendation: To make the most out of accepting payments on the go, please have your PAYD PIN Pad fully charged before you are ready to use it.
Congratulations! You are ready to start accepting mobile payments with PAYD Pro.
If you need assistance with your payment processing solution, we’re here to help, 24/7.
We’re only one click away.
- Visit getpayd.com/paydpro/support to:
- consult the FAQs on how to set up and use PAYD Pro
- download PAYD Pro guides to assist with accepting payments, Bluetooth pairing, viewing reports, and troubleshooting
- Visit shop.moneris.com to purchase point-of-sale supplies
- Visit moneris.com/insights for payment news & trends, customer success stories, and quarterly reports & insights
Can’t find what you are looking for?
Call Moneris Customer Care (available 24/7) at 1-866-319-7450. We’ll be happy to help.
You can also send us a secure message 24/7 by logging in to Merchant Direct® at moneris.com/mymerchantdirect.
®PAYD, MERCHANT DIRECT, MONERIS PAYD and PAYD PRO are registered trade-marks of Moneris Solutions Corporation. All other marks or registered trade-marks are the property of their respective owners